Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 225/45 R17
ContiMaxContact MC5 225/45 R17 is Recommended for Following Cars
ContiMaxContact MC5 225/45 R17 Specifications
|Tyre Size||225/45 R17|
|Rim Size||17 Inches|
|Tyre Width||225 mm|
|Tyre Aspect Ratio (Height)||45 %|
|Tread Pattern Name||ContiMaxContact MC5|
|Load Index / Maximum Load||/ Kgs|
|Speed Index / Maximum Speed||/ Km/h|
Free Tyre Installation, Wheel Balancing, Steel Nosel and Quarterly Checkup @ all our outlets across Pakistan
Perfect for comfort & performance
- Precise handling in all situations
- Reduced noise level
- Enhanced dry and wet performance
Excellent high speed stability and dry handling.
- Better wet grip performance of the tread compound
- Optimized contact patch for stability and handling
- Comfi-Sipes positioned within the inner blocks
- Lower noise inside the vehicle for enhanced driving pleasure
- Noise Breakers in the tread grooves to disturb the noise waves
- Precise Handling
- Enhanced Dry & Wet Performance
- High-Speed Stability
- Dry Handling
- Optimized Contact Patch
- Noise Breakers
- Better Ride Comfort
- Lower Pattern Noise
- Enhanced Braking
- Noise Breaker
- Fuel Saving
- Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 is an all-around champion tyre delivering unbeatable performance and comfort. It provides enhanced braking and handling performance with exceptional safety. Its performance is constant on both wet and dry road surfaces. MC5 provides an enjoyable drive with lower cabin noise through adaptive noise reduction on variable surfaces. ContiMaxContact MC5 significantly reduces fuel usage hence better mileage is achieved.
- Better ride comfort
- Lower pattern noise
- Superb wet and dry handling performance
- Enhanced braking and driving stability
One of the Conti Silent Pattern Groove features is the Noise Breaker technology. The MC5 tyres have small lumps along longitudinal grooves of the tyres that break airwaves which are created as the vehicle advances through the air in front of the vehicle. This exclusive technology achieves exceptionally low noise levels and gives an amazing comfort during your drive.
V-shaped inner ribs make the rolling outcome of tyres uniform and smoother. Providing better stability and you experience a more comfortable drive. Inner ribs with Smooth rolling throughout the tyre circumferential provide Optimum driving comfort coupled with optimum safety performance.
The Advanced Silica Compound Technology significantly reduces rolling resistance and helps to decrease fuel consumption. MC5 is also an environment-friendly tyre as lower CO2 emission levels help in keeping our environment eco-friendly.
Vehicles with 225/45 R17 Tyre Size
Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 225/45 R17 is Original Equipment sized Tyre for Audi A3, Mercedes E 200.
What does 225/45 R17 mean?
225/45 R17 is the tyre size.
225 is the maximum width of the tyre in milimetres(mm). When the vehicle is fully loaded its width can expand maximum upto 225 milimetres(mm).
45 is the ratio among width and height of the tyre from its rim. it means that the height of the tyre is precisely 45% of the 225mm. Lower ratio improves road grip, but it reduces comfort to some extent.
R – refers to the method the tyre is produced. The letter “R” is found on all modern car tyres. It indicates the radial structure of tyre cosntructed with steel wires.
17 represents the diameter of the rim. It is a measurement in inches(“). This number should be rememberd as it is the measurement of the rims. It has to match exactly to what is mentioned in the car manual.
The labeling of the tire as per EU labeling standard. This tire has rolling resistance of class E , Wet Grip class is C, and noise level is 71 db.