SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our online store. We are pleased to provide you with the goods and services which are described in this site subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at this site, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. Before placing an order at Tyrepoint.pk, please make sure you read and understand your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
1. Information on our website (www.Tyrepoint.pk)
It is our upmost try to update our website on regular basis. We always try to ensure that all descriptions, all details, including prices which are displayed on our website are correct and up to date.
Details are up dated from time to time but can be subjected to change due to market affaires.
Shopping with Tyrepoint.pk is hundred percent secure. We have years of experience and reputation which we cannot throw into stake even for a single reason. Our all dealings are based on honesty unlike many others who do their business by doing unethical practises, a thing very common in the market.
As prices in the market are vary from time to time so we cannot guarantee that the prices mentioned on the website are accurate.
But it will be guaranteed that we will charge the market price of the tyres.
You must ensure that prior to placing an order you have checked and investigated all relevant details about the products which you have selected.
We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted.
All products advertised on our website are subject to availability. it is not a guarantee.
The information displayed on our website, including prices, does not constitute an offer to contract or enter into an agreement. Unless you place an order via our website for products, it is then your order will constitute an offer for the goods selected.
With respect to items sold by us, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we can take one of the following steps:
1.If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price then we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
2.If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or we can cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We reserve the right not to accept some particular order and we are not bound to tell the reason to customer. If we do, your order will be accepted by us and we will be bound to dispatch the product to you. We shall confirm your order to the email address which you have already provided (at the time of placing the order).
Despite our best efforts, unusually it happens sometimes that products, on our website may be incorrectly priced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If we discover any error regarding price, or there is a change in a price before dispatch, we will contact you to reconfirm your order at the real price. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable time, we may cancel your order and notify you regarding this.
You may cancel an order placed through our website that we have not yet dispatched and you can request for a refund.
Any order placed through our website will be dispatched according to the size and pattern you have selected. It is clear that no changes will be made once the order has been dispatched.
Customer agrees to thoroughly and carefully inspect all goods and shipping papers upon delivery. No claim for shortage or damaged goods will be valid or enforceable against us unless Customer complies with Tyrepoint.pk policy on returns and exchanges.
3.Delivery and Charges
Only valid address within Pakistan is required to deliver the order. We can only deliver to a valid address.
Delivery timescale cannot be guaranteed. It is possible due to certain circumstances your order can be delayed.
All our orders will be dispatched through by our own representative or our authorized courier company.
We are extremely professional in our business dealings but any unforeseen stock shortages, If this happens, we will notify you about this .
We love to follow the promised time schedule, but certain remote areas require additional time for delivery, so it is possible not to get delivery on promised timescale.
After once used on roads, products purchased from our website have no warranty at all. What Isn’t Covered
Tyres that becomes unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, which cover (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures.
- Conditions such as (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting or (F) misapplication.
- Conditions are the result from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tyre and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) overloading, (D) accident, (E) under inflation, over inflation etc.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus any applicable delivery charges.
Payment will be taken from you when the order is delivered by our own delivery representative or courier company.
Normal delivery time is five working days but it may vary from area to area.
In case the product is damaged we shall not refund it.
we will replace the product if found any manufacturing fault unless it is not used on roads.
8.Site policies and modifications:
- We reserve the right to make any kind of changes to our site, policies, and these conditions of use at any time.
- Our website offers are open and non-binding. We reserve all rights to change items, adjust prices to market prices, and to make any technical changes.
- We reserve the right to collect process and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We have the right to forward user data to the parties involved, official authorities where required by law, and other third parties and in other cases agreed to by the user. We will not process or forward user data other than to the extent described in this paragraph.
- The overall validity of these terms and conditions is not affected by single void items and the rest of the contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term.
Tyrepoint.pk reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time. If the customer does not object to the changes within a period of 2 weeks after changes are announced, the changes will be effective.